Sunday

Party With a Purpose - Operation Christmas Child

Saturday I welcomed 8 ladies into my home for a Fall luncheon. We had a wonderful time talking, laughing and of course eating:-) We even did a little beaded Thanksgiving craft. 

I wanted to make this more than just a girls get together so I offered the ladies a chance to participate in Operation Christmas Child. I asked each lady to bring a few small gifts to fill the shoe boxes. 

And here we are with our shoe boxes full...




I
My goal for this party was to get a few of my friends together before the holiday rush. Everyone seemed to have relaxing time and they went away filled with friendship and food! 

Good food and fellowship. A great combination!


I hope you'll join me on Monday as I go through step by step how I put this party together. It's a 8 day series covering topics such as who to invite, easy food ideas, conversation starters and much more.

You can see the details by clinking this link.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!