Sunday

Hospitality Dare #5 - Give a Small Gift

I'm participating in a Hospitality Dare. For 7 days I'll be posting about the dare and what I did. You can learn about this dare series and sign up by following the link at the end of this post.

I double dog dare you!

Dare #5: Give a small gift today. It could be a jar of homemade jam for your child's teacher, a latte for a coach after practice, or a journal for a friend going through something difficult.   

Every summer I can something from peaches since they are abundant in my area. For the past two summers I've made Vidalia Onion and Peach Relish. It's delicious served with pork or as a dip when poured over cream cheese and served with crackers.

I originally found this recipe in the May 2012 issue of Southern Living. You can find the recipe online by following this link.

Today I pulled several jars from my pantry to give to my fellow teachers in our Children's church. I topped each jar with an unbleached coffee filter secured with twine. 

A simple gift to say I'm thinking about you.



I dare you to take the dare!

Go over to Kirstin Schell's blog for all the detail on how you can sign up for this dare!


You can see what I did to meet these dares:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!