Wednesday

Why I Always Serve Fruit


One thing I've learned over the years is that some people don't eat sweet desserts. 

Unbelievable but true!

Some people don't like sugary desserts, some are dieting but others can't eat sweets for health reasons like diabetes. 

So I always make a point to offer fruit at meals. 


Even when it's just my family I always include some kind of fruit that is in season. We don't have dessert every night but a little fruit can satisfy a sweet tooth. 

And it's good for you. 

Do you include fruit as part of your meal? What's your favorite way to serve fruit?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patti! Must popping over from Karen's for Find a Friend Friday and I love your blog! I got such a great feeling while reading your blog posts... Thank you. I look forward to reading more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Izzy for stopping by and for the kind words!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!